Weekend Taxi Medical LiverpoolIn 2017 over 1000 Merseyside Drivers passed their DVLA D4 Medical with Driver Medicals. You can join them.
- Low Cost hackney carriage and private hire medicals
- Local, Trustworthy Doctors
- Full medical includes eye test
- Weekend Appointments Available
To Complete a D4 medical form you need to be assessed by a doctor who will verify that you are fit to drive. Most GPs see you at a time which is convenient for them, then to charge you a fortune. This usually means that you have to take a day off and pay for the privilege.
At Ryminster Driver Medical Centre we see things a little differently. We know that you want to:
- ✓ See a Doctor where and when it suits you
- ✓ Save as much money as you can on a D4 Medical
- ✓ Spend as little time possible being assessed
We are low-cost, local, competent & our experienced doctors will complete your medical when best for you.
Book By Phone
Book By SMS
Book By Email
Ryminster Driver Medicals know how important a taxi medical examination is to a driver, which is why we offer you short notice, convenient and cost effective appointments helping you retain your entitlements with ease.
- Some Local Authorities require a Doctor to have access to medical records when completing the medical and we believe to perform an accurate medical all drivers should allow our Doctors access to their medical records. This is a shortened summary of your medical records which contains recent consultations and medications. You are entitled to a free copy and there should be no charge. To acquire these records:
- Contact or approach your GP Surgery
- Ask your GP surgery to print off a summary of your medical records
- Collect the summary printout of medical records from your GP Surgery
- Bring the records to your taxi medical
- ▪ £55 lorry, bus and taxi medicals including eye-sight test
- ▪ Cheaper and faster than your GP
- ▪ Evening and weekend clinics
Our Doctors see:
- ▪ HGV, lorry and 7.5 tonne
- ▪ PCV, minibus and Bus/Coach
- ▪ Taxi, Private Hire and Hackney Carriage
- ▪ Crane and Forklift Operators
- ▪ Builders
All you Need is:
- ▪ Photo ID
- ▪ Small Urine Sample
- ▪ Driving Glasses and Prescription
- ▪ Any Medication you take
Our short notice booking system combined with our commitment to providing out of hours clinics allows drivers to be seen when and where they want, including evenings and weekends, for a fraction of the price offered by most GPs.
Tried and Trusted Doctors
All driver medicals are carried out by fully GMC registered Doctors, licensed to practice in the U.K. We specialise in the D4 Medical Examination helping drivers all over the UK gain and retain the entitlements you deserve.
Unrivalled Level of Service
Since 2013 we have seen over 60,000 drivers, including those who have returned to us after being thoroughly delighted with the professional and convenient level of service they received the first time around.